Latitude?

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:44:13 -0000
      From: "Astro Logos" <office@...>
      Subject: The November Planet combinations - Mundane Prediction Experiment

      Bernadette wrote

      >In a band of latitude between 250 South to 150 South then this
      >difficult T-Square links up with difficult stars. Additionally at
      >around 150 South, the heliacal rising star is Zuben Eschamali a star
      >which is concerned more with personal gain then collective needs. The
      >stars parans are:

      ?? What coordinate system are you using? Limit is 90 deg N & S, for
      both celestial and geographic latitude - ?

      Love, Diana
    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
        Hi Diana

        The degree symbol of "o" has be changed by the non HTML format email to read
        0 thus 15 degrees turns into 150 ... I will let you work out the rest :))

        BB

        >>In a band of latitude between 250 South to 150 South then this
        >>difficult T-Square links up with difficult stars. Additionally at
        >>around 150 South, the heliacal rising star is Zuben Eschamali a star
        >>which is concerned more with personal gain then collective needs. The
        >>stars parans are:
        >
        > ?? What coordinate system are you using? Limit is 90 deg N & S, for
        > both celestial and geographic latitude - ?
        >
        > Love, Diana
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Diana K. Rosenberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
          Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:44:47 -0000
          From: "Astro Logos" <office@...>
          Subject: Re: Latitude?

          BB wrote:

          Hi Diana

          The degree symbol of "o" has be changed by the non HTML format email to read
          0 thus 15 degrees turns into 150 ... I will let you work out the rest :))

          BB

          LOL! I should have worked that out for myself...