684Re: November research

    Sep 4, 2005
      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

      > --- Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

      > > > game...
      > >
      > > If all you need are Mars, Saturn and Neptune
      > > alignments, I can give it a try.
      > >
      > > What's the data again?
      >

      > I guess I'm supposed to look that up myself, but I'm
      > swamped here and it seems to me you didn't give
      > precise data to begin with, so I'm going to see what
      > Mars, Saturn and Neptune are aligned with at noon CST
      > (back 6 hours from GMT) on November 15 next at my
      > location and report back.

      All I see for that date are alignments of Saturn with Lynx (Alpha
      Lyncis, in the head of Lynx the Lynx) and Giansar (Lambda Draconis)
      and an alignment of Neptune with the Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 in Aquarius).

      Lynx (also known as the Tiger): "It is said to give stealthiness and
      cunning, many changes in life, and an adventurous career." [Robson]
      Robson also said the lynx was said to be able to see through walls.

      Giansar is in Draco the Dragon's tail.

      "'Hebrew name Giansar, "the punished enemy"'. (Bullinger The Witness
      of the Stars ).

      "Giansar and Giauzar are variously derived: either from Al Jauza',
      'the Twins', — a little star is in close proximity, — or from Al
      Jauzah, 'the Central One', as it is nearly midway between the Pointers
      and Polaris-; or, and still better, from the Persian Ghauzar, — Al
      Biruni's Jauzahar of Sasanian origin, — 'the Poison Place', referring
      to the notion that the nodes, or points where the moon crosses the
      ecliptic, were poisonous because they "'happened to be called the Head
      and Tail of the Dragon.'"

      Maybe we'll be hearing something special about homeland security and
      civil rights in the US or in some place under US control, possibly
      something having to do with the USA PATRIOT Act, or maybe about the
      prisons at Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghraib or Bagram Air Base, something
      like that.