683Re: [thefixedstars] November research

    Sep 3, 2005

      > > Bernadette wrote:
      > >
      > > >OK Diana and Mark are busy but Trish and I are
      > > game...
      > > >anyone else :)))
      >
      > If all you need are Mars, Saturn and Neptune
      > alignments, I can give it a try.
      >
      > What's the data again?

      I guess I'm supposed to look that up myself, but I'm
      swamped here and it seems to me you didn't give
      precise data to begin with, so I'm going to see what
      Mars, Saturn and Neptune are aligned with at noon CST
      (back 6 hours from GMT) on November 15 next at my
      location and report back.