6712Fw: Next online Master Classes 12 and 13 July

    Jul 5, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Astro Logos
      Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2014 9:08 AM
      Subject: Next online Master Classes 12 and 13 July

      15:00  - 18:00 BST
      12 July and 13 July

      Each seminar: £54 (inludes VAT)

      Natal Sky Maps and Star Myths
      with Bernadette Brady and Darrelyn Gunzburg

              Enter the realm of ...
          Visual Astrology
      Visual Astrology is the newest wave of astrology entering the subject and also the oldest - the original method of doing astrology.

      In these two seminars you will learn to work with the whole sky on the day you were born. Whatever style of astrology you practice, you will learn how to place the images of the whole sky on the day of your birth like a tablecloth under your horoscope - the result will suprise you at how much it enriches your astrology. Your natal skymap will be emailed to you if you do not already have it.

      This is a specialty area of Bernadette and Darrelyn and you can read, free of charge, their original research 2006-2012 written up in the Visual Astrology Newsletters Archive.
      Take a seat in the front row in the comfort of your own home. For three hours on Saturday 12 July we will look at reading sky maps focusing on the zodiac constellation and how your natal planet sits amongst these images. On Sunday 13 July for three hours we will keep reading sky maps but now focused on the non-zodiacal areas of your natal map.

      We will be working with the skymaps of those people in the room. Whether you know a lot or whether you know a little, this set of two Master Classes can deepen your astrology.

      Each seminar costs:  £54 (this includes VAT).
      Register here or ask us a question here.

      These Master Classes are recorded but the recordings are only made available to the people who are attending, as we will be working with their charts.

      If you attend both Master Classes - Saturday and Sunday - we will issue you with a Certificate of Attendance.

      You tutor: Dr Darrelyn Gunzburg

      This message was sent to -- from:
      Astro Logos | --- | Astro Logos Ltd | PO Box 168 Fishponds | Bristol, Avon BS16 5ZX, United Kingdom
      Manage Your Subscription