6691Fw: Fixed Stars - Master Classes

    Apr 22, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Astro Logos
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:39 AM
      Subject: Fixed Stars - Master Classes

      Put the Stars into your Astrology
      Two Master Classes which will give you a solid introduction to fixed stars and astrology.

      1st Master Class
      SATURDAY 3 MAY -  9.00 am BST - Great times for Australia and Europe.  REPEATED: Saturday 7 June at 15:00 BST which is the best time for astrologers in the USA.

      Fixed Stars and Charts - Part 1
      This Masterclass will introduce you to the concept of how to read the fixed stars in a natal chart by linking stars to planets. This method acknowledges the true position of a star and is called parans, the most ancient way of working with fixed stars. If you do not know your fixed star parans, then go here to ask them to be emailed to you - this is one of our free services. The second half of the class will be using attendees' natal fixed stars to show how these can be used to add depth to your understanding of the natal chart.
      2nd Master Class
      SUNDAY 4 May - 9.00 am BST - Great times for Australia and Europe REPEATED: SUNDAY 8 June at 15:00 BST which is the best time for astrologers in the USA.
      Fixed Stars and Charts - Part 2
      This Masterclass will focus on how difficult planetary combinations are altered by the fixed stars that sit underneath them. Once again we will be working with attendees' own natal fixed stars. By the end of these two master classes you will be able to look at a paran list of fixed stars and have a working knowledge of how to combine this with the person's natal chart.
      See the full timetable of all
       MASTER CLASSES
      for 2014
      Take your astrology to the next level with
      these small group, face to face online learning with professionals.

      Follow us on Facebook

        Fixed Stars
         Two Online Master Classes
      3 and 4 May.

       with
      Dr Bernadette Brady

       Do you have a question? Then just ask us...

      Do you need
      your FREE parans of natal fixed stars?

      See the full timetable
      of all
       MASTER CLASSES
      for 2014

      Take your astrology to
      the next level with
      these small group,
      face to face online learning with professionals.

      Get more information by visiting our site:

      This message was sent to mahtezcatpoc@... from:
      Astro Logos Ltd | PO Box 168 Fishponds | Bristol, Avon BS16 5ZX, United Kingdom