622Re: [thefixedstars] Tso-Hia

    Aug 9, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > Mark wrote:
      >
      > >King Fahd of Saudi Arabia died; Crown Prince
      > Abdullah is now King
      > >Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and other members of the
      > Saudi Arabian royal
      > >family are said to be jockeying for power.
      >
      > >Tso-Hia = "relatives of the king"?
      >
      > Good catch, Mark!

      I was thinking "linchpin" with the other examples. The
      old-time TV news anchor dying who was almost like a
      high priest of the media imparting news to the masses
      in the days before the proliferation of cable
      channels. Damage to a vital area of the shuttle
      Discovery constituting a potentially fatal flaw.