600Re: [thefixedstars] Star and constellation alignments with UB313 (was Baten Kaitos)

    Aug 1, 2005
      I've got the transiting Mars-Saturn square in my 12th
      and 4th houses, respectively, with Mars conjoining the
      East Point and squaring Rhadamanthus and Saturn vice
      versa, and Mars squaring and Saturn opposing

      Hard physical work is something I've been doing a lot
      of lately...outdoors, in somewhat-hotter-than-usual
      east Texas summer heat (high 90s Fahrenheit), with the
      humidity typically close to dew point. Plus I've been
      straightening out my house.

      Mark A. Holmes