572Re: [thefixedstars] Current fixed-star alignments (July 26, 2005)

    Jul 28, 2005
      --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > Ceres
      >
      > Zubenalgenubi (Alpha Librae)
      >

      > > Pluto
      > >
      > > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
      > >
      > > Pallas
      > >
      > > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices),
      >
      > Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis)

      The scandal over the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San
      Andreas"?

      (Seems to me that this thing is akin to Ozzy
      Osbourne's song "Suicide Solution" allegedly making
      some idiot kill himself in the 1980s. :) )

      > Juno
      >
      > 10 Tauri (marks the obsolete constellation
      > Psalterium Georgii
      > [George's Harp])

      The Democrats in Congress have proven surprisingly
      mellow about Supreme Court nominee John Roberts; Ted
      Kennedy is asking Roberts pointed but not aggressive
      questions.

      > > Vesta
      > >

      > The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are
      > over.

      As is the Chiron alignment with Albireo. Tension in
      the Senate about the Roberts nomination...

      > > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)

      "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents...a
      violent death." (Robson)

      > > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)

      "Good fortune." (Robson)

      > Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)

      "Fleeting public honors." (Robson)

      Anybody got any ideas on what these other Vesta
      alignments might mean? Just asking.