537Re: [thefixedstars] Corvus

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Jul 9, 2005
      In a message dated 7/8/2005 6:17:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:

      If I wanted a bird as a pet, it would be a crow or
      raven.  I don't know if I have any natal alignments
      with stars in Corvus yet.

      Mark A. Holmes
      I knew a lady who had a crow as a pet--found injured as a fledgling. She nursed it back to health and that crow became probably the best pet (outside of a dog) anyone could want (er, no offence to the cat lovers on the list ...). Crows are fantastically intelligent. (This was a long time ago and I hadn't yet "discovered" astrology--dunno if she had any alignments with Corvus either).

      Trish Marie
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic