530Re: [thefixedstars] Corvus

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Jul 8, 2005
      In a message dated 7/7/2005 5:04:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ye-stars@... writes:
      Zeta Corvi is 13 Libra 48 - can be very harsh - for
      instance, Mercury 9/11, cnj Asc 1st WTC hit
      My natal Sun is 14 Libra and I have a flock of crows I feed every day.  Well, they aren't "mine"--they're wild crows, but I've fed them for years and now they line up in the morning waiting for whatever I'll bring out (they are the most un-picky of birds ... will eat just about anything, but like hard-boiled eggs and peanuts the best).  I've always loved all animals and birds but especially crows, wolves, and whales.
      Trish (flock of crows is not as numerous as it used to be--West Nile Virus hit the poor things very hard.  Only now rebuilding their numbers).
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic