4977Re: heliacal setting star

    Sep 20, 2009
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
      > > Helical setting stars can be considered same as 7 th house cusp. All over world most of the astrologers are considering Ascendent and Midheaven. Descendent is exactly opposite point and most of the aspects with ascendent are same with descendent but with different aspect. same way No need to consider Setting stars.
      > Ravi Gowande

      Well, I consider aspects/alignments to the Descendant (and IC) worth looking at, especially since I personally don't use any aspect with fixed stars but the conjunction (true conjunction or conjunction of the planet and star's zodiacal longitudes, i.e., alignment). Others can do so if they think it works or ignore conjunctions/alignments to the Descendant and IC if they want.

      Mark A. Holmes

      > > okay I can find all kinds of interpretations for rising stars, but I can't find hardly anything on setting stars, even in BBs Fixed Star book I find few interpretations for setting stars?
      > >
      > > So what's up with that? anyone have sources?
      > >
      > > some discussion on this topic greatly appreciated,
      > >
      > > MissB

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic