      From: Morgana <morganaspirit@...>
      Subject: RE: [thefixedstars] Re: About Diana R.
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:37 PM

      Mark I am just devastated to hear about Diana's health crisis and Terminal
      diagnosis. I have written to her as well but don't know if she will ever
      read it. Perhaps these lists will be watched and read to her. If so, I
      want to give her love and hugs and lots of healing over the airwaves.

      Diana's knowledge of fixed stars as you say is the best and irreplaceable.
      Please keep us informed as to her progress okay Mark?
      Thanks,
      Morgana