4418Spock and Vulcan

    Oct 29, 2008
      Spock and Vulcan

      Sherri sent

      Leonard Nimoy was born March 26 1931 in Boston, MA, both Khaldea.com and
      Astrotheme quote 8:30 am EST birthtime with Gemini rising.  Epsilon Eridani
      would be about 2+ degrees off his Sun/Moon midpoint.

      Sincerely, Sherri
      I'm sure you all know there used to be (or some astronomers thought there used
      to be) a planet in our solar system called Vulcan - it was thought to lie between
      Mercury and the Sun.

      We are now assured that this is not true, and that there never was such a planet.

      Well, way back in the 80's I picked up what I could find about this Vulcan (mainly a
      booklet by L H Weston), and noted that its Ascending Node was 5 Aries. which just
      happens to be the degree of Leonard Nimoy's Sun!

      http://www.astroamerica.com/planet4.html

      You couldn't make this stuff up.  Rob Hand nearly fell off his chair laughing when I
      told him.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com