4153Re: Fixed star alignments (April 20, 2008)

    Jul 1, 2008
      Lots of games going on (in elections) with alignments to stars in
      Equuleus, lots of appeals to the people with Pluto aligned with
      Fellah. A while ago some people's presidential ambitions fell by the
      wayside with lots of alignments to stars in Delphinus (with a flip of
      the tail, the dolphin, or fish, submerges and is gone).

      Ceres was aligned with a bunch of stars in the Hyades I don't remember
      if there were unusually heavy rains affecting agriculture during the
      week of April 20. I'll check tomorrow.