3899Re: too many denebs!

  • GM
    Feb 1, 2008
      Diana,

      It was the interpretation of my software, relating Deneb to dog bites,
      I just went along with it, and thought ,what can I loose? I shall ask
      him , humorously if it is true, that he had been bitten by dog or
      dogs in his childhood, and he was !
      The childhood - was important because of the placement of the star,
      his point of age of 6-7 was on Deneb, so if anything happened then it
      happened at this age.
      And he confirmed it , having a trauma until today, not letting his
      kids have a dog,inspite of the thing that he KNOWS that he could be
      healed if he had one.

      Another interesting thing is, that the wife too had a trauma, but not
      because of dogs, but of lamb ! Her father used to bring home small
      ones, bread them, and then eat them... So until today she cannot
      think of eating lamb ! and she too has Deneb conj.her Sun and Chiron
      in the 6th house.

      Any star signifying lambs ??

      Gaby

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Gaby and Mark sent
      >
      > 1c. Re: Deneb - dogs?
      > Posted by: "Mark Andrew Holmes" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
      > Date: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:28 am ((PST))
      >
      > --- Gaby Mittleman <gabymitt@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Diana,
      > >
      > > It's Deneb Alpha Cygni .- this is what my software gives ( ZET )
      > >
      > > Conj.to my client's Chiron and Jupiter,in the second house in
      Pisces.

      > Deneb, Deneb Adige = Alpha Cygni.
      >
      > Dheneb (with an "h"), Deneb Okab = Zeta Aquilae.
      >
      > Adding the astronomical designations (Bayer, Flamsteed, Argelander,
      catalog
      > numbers) like I do helps keep them all straight, too.
      >
      > Mark A. Holmes
      >
      > =============
      > Deneb (aka Dheneb) means tail, and there are several: you mentioned
      Deneb
      > Adige, Alpha Cygni, the Swan's tail,
      > and Deneb or Dheneb Okab, Zeta Aquilae, the Eagle's tail, but
      Epsilon
      > Aquilae is also in the Eagle's tail, and I have it as Al Dhanab al
      Okab
      > (just to distinguish it from Zeta); then there's Deneb Kaitos, Beta
      Ceti,
      > the Sea-Monster's tail (and another of his tail stars is Eta,
      sometimes
      > called Deneb Algenubi; and Deneb Algedi, the Sea-Goat's tail, and
      of course
      > Denebola, Beta Leonis, the Lion's tail...all very confusing!
      >
      > But Gaby - you didn't answer my question - how did you relate the
      Swan's