3853Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Fixed star alignments (January 6, 2008)

  • Shawhouse
    Jan 15, 2008
      I'm a left wing liberal too. Active in politics, and I come up
      supporting Kucinich on all those online quizzes, and will vote for
      Edwards in the California primary unless something happens to change my
      mind. But, I still think Hillary's got a lovely demeanor. This is
      likely because of our chemistry. I just checked, and not dealing with
      her Asc., which is in question, my Pluto conjuncts her Mars, my Jupiter
      conjunctions her Sun, my Mercury conjuncts her Venus and my Venus
      conjuncts her Jupiter. With our composite, our Moon conjuncts the NN,
      Mercury conjuncts Venus and Jupiter and Sun trines Uranus. That list
      doesn't include the negatives, but there is enough positive there to
      make her presentation appear quite pleasing to me.
      Diana S.

      msbhavens1 wrote:

      > definitely subjective, but this is what those of us who dont like
      > her see. adn I'm a left wing liberal so that is saying a bit,
      >
      > MissB
      >
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > This is subjective. I don't support her because of her Iraq vote,
      > but
      > > she seems beautiful and charming to me. I've never seen her do
      > anything
      > > that seemed obnoxious.
      > > Diana S.
      > >
      > > msbhavens1 wrote:
      > > >

      > > > I beg to differ here, because they dont talk about her tone and
      > > > demeanor because she is a woman, but because she is often
      > offensive
      > > > in tone and demeanor. This is an issue because it affects
      > ability to
      > > > work with others and president is often a substitute for the
      > > > SEcretary State. mediating and working towards positive outcomes
      > > > big issues. I"m a hard core democrat and I dont want to vote for
      > > > her, becaues I think she is a liability in the mediation arena,
      > > > because she has an obnoxious demeanor (no better on her, than on
      > W)
      > > > and because franly, I"m sick of seeing only two families in the
      > > > White house, smacks of imperialism. I also had an inclination to
      > > > feel as though that incident was orchestrated. it came accross as
      > > > very staged.
      > > >
      > > > MissB
      > > >
      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "mahtezcatpoc"

      > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "mahtezcatpoc"

      > events
      > > > or
      > > > Hillary

      > about