349Re: [thefixedstars] electionals

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    May 1, 2005
      You are so sweet to take the time to look at this Diana!  Really--when I posted my letter I didn't expect anyone to take time out of their schedule to give me a second opinion, I just wanted to explain the situation (and wondering out loud how much the difficult fixed stars should influence my acceptance or rejection of a time I otherwise liked).  Yes, Venus at Alcyone bothered me--I've seen Alcyone manifest as something to weep about in other charts!  If I want to be doing any weeping I'll reread "Lassie Come Home," thank you very much!

      As to the hidden enemies--I don't know person or thing that could be enemies, but then if I did they wouldn't qualify as "hidden," would they? Ha.  Don't need any poor, demanding clients either--have enough of those and am trying to shed 'em, frankly (succeeding, too).  I've a few clients who really like the work I do for them and are willing to pay a fair price for it, and it's that kind of person I want more of in my life.

      I really love the Sabian symbols of the May 10th, 10:00 am, Grand Blanc Michigan chart, but Sabians probably aren't enough to overide the negatives.

      The business consultant I'm working with--one of my clients--says I've got a product people like and the market, I'm just not leveraging my talents well. This whole transformational process came about because I'd mentioned to her that I was considering getting out of astrology all together (delineating charts for people that is--I'll always love the astrology) because it was too much work for too little pay and I was getting tired of the constant struggle.  I'm reminded of the John Ruskin quote, "In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed; they must be fit for it.  They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it."

      Well, enough rambling!

      My natal data:
       7th October, 1959
      8:45 pm, EST
      Flint, Michigan
      43°N00'45" 083°W41'15"

      Thanks so much Diana!
      Love,
      Trish

      In a message dated 4/30/2005 5:10:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ye-stars@... writes:

      I just ran the chart, Trish. It's generally very good,
      but...

      First, I can't really judge it without YOUR natal chart -
      that's an important factor.

      Second, I'm not happy about Venus at Alcyone ("something to
      weep about" and the Moon in 12 aligned with Rigel (sneak
      attacks) - since both Rigel and 12th have a "hidden enemy"
      vibe, that's not so good.

      Also, there's something here that I was born with, and it
      hasn't worked well for me, money-wise. Saturn rules the 7th
      - clients, but also what you get paid for your work (2nd from
      6th of work). And with Saturn also ruling the 8th (money of
      clients) you may get clients who are demanding (Saturn) and
      have little money (8th is their 2nd!)

      That you put the ruler of the 7th in the 1st is good, that's
      others (7th) coming to you (1st).

      Saturn is square the nodes - not so good.

      Can you send me your birth data?