3253Re: Texas murder suicide

    Jun 2, 2007

      > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
      >

      > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
      > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
      > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
      > > (I still haven't had time
      > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
      > > murders yet, but will).
      > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
      > > with Algol? (Shudder).
      > >

      > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
      > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
      > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
      >
      > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
      > progressions.
      >
      > Mark A. Holmes
      >

      > > In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern
      > > Daylight Time,
      > > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      > >
      > > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
      > > States and Cities*
      > > (pp.132-133)(
      > >
      > > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      > > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
      > >
      > > ****
      > >
      > > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
      > > date, is aligned with
      > > Algol.

      July 16, 2002 (Perez murders in Hudson Oaks): Fort Worth North Node
      aligned with Algol by secondary progression.

      Here you have other alignments with stars associated with violence,
      crime or sorrow also:

      September 25, 2003 (Diaz murders in Plano)
      November 23, 2004 (Schlosser murder in Plano): Dallas Uranus aligned
      with Algol by secondary progression.

      Also, again in both cases: Dallas Mercury aligned with Polaris by
      secondary progression.

      Dallas Pluto aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) by secondary progression.

      Dallas Juno aligned with Castra (Epsilon Capricorni) by secondary
      progression.

      Dallas Vesta aligned with Alcyone (Eta Tauri)/Pleiades by secondary
      progression.