3250Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Texas murder suicide

    Jun 1, 2007
      --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

      > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
      > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
      > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
      > (I still haven't had time
      > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
      > murders yet, but will).
      > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
      > with Algol? (Shudder).

      Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
      maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
      Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).

      Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
      progressions.

      > Daylight Time,
      > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      >
      > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
      > States and Cities*
      > (pp.132-133)(
      >
      > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
      >
      > ****
      >
      > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
      > date, is aligned with
      > Algol.

      > free at http://www.aol.com

      Need Mail bonding?