3249Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Texas murder suicide

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2007
      I wondered that (about the natal charts of Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks for the natal data!  More grist to add to the mill (I still haven't had time to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the murders yet, but will).  Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning with Algol? (Shudder).

      Trish Marie

      In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US States and Cities*
      (pp.132-133) :

      Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.

      ****

      ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's date, is aligned with
      Algol.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic