3016Vespa, etc. (wasps and bees)

    Mar 2, 2007

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@ wrote:

      > > Is there a star more closely connected with wasps? (Wasps, I've
      > never minded
      > > nearly as much as bees).
      > >

      > I've been looking at some of the stars of the former Musca Borealis
      > that Diana R. mentioned. There's probably one in particular I was
      > looking at that represents Vespa (the Wasp, another name for this
      > obsolete constellation). I bet you it's in my files. I'll look it
      up
      > when I get home.

      I've got 30 Arietis down as Vespa, and 33 Arietis down as Apis (the
      Bee).

      > I don't have anything at the same longitude (give or take 1 00') as
      > either Praesepe or any of the stars in Aries that make up Musca
      > Borealis/Vespa,

      Actually, it seems that I do have Vespa (30 Arietis) aligned with the
      Ascendant (13 Taurus 49) in my natal (orb of 1 00', remember).

      but bees and wasps don't seem to be particularly
      .

      > Maybe when I moved into the house Praesepe or some other bug-
      related
      > fixed star was active in the chart.

      I don't really remember when I moved in, though.