3014Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Bees-Colony Collapse Disorder-the Beehive Cluster

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2007
      In a message dated 3/1/2007 4:12:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
      or Two, you can take a lesson from the southwest and paint ceiling
      and windows and doors Turquise. Bees and wasps wont nest there. not
      certain why, though I've heard lots of theories, they just wont. if
      you aren't fond of brilliant turquoise, the insence ought to do it...
      That's interesting about the turquoise, I'll have to keep that in mind! (I love the color).  I'm not a big fan of incense myself--though it's gotta be better than bees in a room!

      Thanks!

      Trish Marie