3013Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Bees-Colony Collapse Disorder-the Beehive Cluster

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2007
      In a message dated 3/1/2007 7:07:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      I don't have anything at the same longitude (give or take 1 00') as
      either Praesepe or any of the stars in Aries that make up Musca
      Borealis/Vespa, but bees and wasps don't seem to be particularly
      hostile toward me, just a nuisance, like a lot of insects around
      where I live. I guess vitamin B-12 makes me taste bad.
      Interesting about the Vitamin B. Husband takes vitamin supplements, including B complex, and I don't.  I also follow a largely vegetarian diet (eat fish occasionally).  Not only do I get stung by bees, but mosquitoes adore me and they never touch the husband.  Morgana, didn't you say that you're a vegetarian too?  Maybe I should take B, at least in the summer.