3009Re: Bees-Colony Collapse Disorder-the Beehive Cluster

    Mar 1, 2007
      okay not exactly astrology, but since I'm rather fond of bees, some
      weird tidbits I've picked up on keeping them OUT of the house.

      one, if you have a room you feel is bee friendly, burn insence in
      there on a regular basis and the bees will stay away, they hate

      or Two, you can take a lesson from the southwest and paint ceiling
      and windows and doors Turquise. Bees and wasps wont nest there. not
      certain why, though I've heard lots of theories, they just wont. if
      you aren't fond of brilliant turquoise, the insence ought to do it...

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic