2784Re: Pluto Gal Center

    Jan 2, 2007
      Interestingly Ford and Truman both died on dec 26

      I've been doing some research on Presidential data and have some
      pretty interesting stuff, I only have dates on the presidents right
      now, looking to see how much accurate data available for some of the
      early ones. so far interestingly enough

      5 aquarians,
      5 scorpions,
      4 Pisceans
      4 CAps
      4 Taureans
      4 Cancerians
      4 Librans
      3 Leos
      3 Sags
      2 Arians
      2 Virgos
      2 gemini's

      that just be the surface, One born on 4th of July, 3 died on 4th of
      july, etc... there is some really odd data on these people.

      5 who were self taught... with little or no formal education.

      > The biggest change he made was to change the physical location of
      > the bullet to make it seem less likely that there was more than
      one
      > killer. it was an odd thing to do.
      >
      > MissB
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Interesting point about Ford. I recall the "calm" of the Ford
      > > presidency. However, some alternative press writers have noted
      > that
      > > Ford made key changes in the Warren Commission Report
      > regarding the
      > > JFK assassination. While I haven't located any of the articles
      > read
      > > in the last few days, I managed to google this article on what
      > Ford
      > > admitted to doing. Apparently he excised more but the extent of
      > what he
      > > did is not known.
      > > http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html
      > > Diana S.
      > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "Diana K Rosenberg"

      > > > alignment (< 1

      > > > Some think he had it coming, others think he should have been
      > > > sentenced to life in prison instead. If he'd been tried for
      any
      > of his
      > > > other crimes, he would probably still be on trial ten years
      from
      > now.

      > > > Well, he disappeared into *a* black hole. :) He's been buried
      in
      > his
      > > > hometown and people are flocking to view his grave.
      > > >
      > > > In Stephen King's *'salem's Lot*, carved on the tombstone of
      > Hubert
      > > > Marsten, the evil mobster/trafficker with vampires, are the
      > words "God
      > > > Grant He Lie Still."
      > > >
      > > > Hard to tell what effect this incident or this aspect will
      have.

      > > > Gerald Ford also died with Pluto aligned with the Galactic
      > Center. The
      > > > legacy of his presidency seems to focus on healing a wounded
      > society
      > > > by putting an end to something, which could have applied to
      > Vietnam
      > > > (the Vietnam War ended on his watch) as much as it did the US.
      > > >
      > > > Mark A. Holmes

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic