2119Re: Fixed star alignments (July 2, 2006)

    Jul 15, 2006

      > > As of noon CDT.
      > >
      > > Asterisks indicate fixed star alignments that weren't there [the
      > week before]
      > > (with a 1 00' orb).
      > >

      > > Saturn
      > >

      > > *Minchir (Sigma Hydrae)
      >
      > something that "bites"

      reality?

      > > Giansar (Lambda Draconis; the "poisoned place")
      >
      > where something nasty (like a cannibalistic home-invasion attack or a
      > mass murder and rape) happened?
      >

      > > OJ 287 (Cancri, a blazar [gamma-ray pulsar])

      some kind of prompting to something higher (there have been a good
      many stories lately about the religious left making a comeback in the US)

      > > HS Puppis (cataclysmic variable)
      >

      > "hiss", "his"
      >
      > Supporters of Andres Miguel Lopez Obrador in Mexico have taken to the
      > streets in protest against Felipe Calderon's apparent victory in the
      > Mexican presidential election, and a former US soldier is charged with
      > invading a woman's home, raping her, and killing her and her family
      > while he was serving in Iraq.
      >

      > > Pluto
      > >

      > > Choo (Alpha Arae)
      > > (this was on the page I posted about a few days ago; it was aligned
      > > with Pluto last week; the name is apparently Chinese for "staff,"
      > > "club," or "pestle")
      >
      > Pounding something in or down (the US election coming up? the Mexican
      > election, in which Roberto Madrazo, the presidential candidate of the
      > once-totally-dominant PRI, finished third, way behind AMLO and
      Calderon?)

      > > Ceres
      > >
      > > Cor Piscis Austrini (Beta Piscis Austrini, marking the heart of Piscis
      > > Austrinus the Southern Fish, which Robson says is similar to Pisces in
      > > influence but "augments the fortunes.")
      >
      > the heart or the gills? I thought it was the heart.

      close enough, maybe?

      > > Pallas
      > >
      > > *Alathfar (Mu Lyrae)

      where your hands go when you hold a lyre (playing somebody or
      something like a violin?)

      > > *Alpha Scuti
      >
      > shielded from something? (Because Ken Lay died while appealing his
      > conviction, chances are his conviction will be voided by the courts.
      > There's a feeling that people were cheated out of justice by the Grim
      > Reaper here and the conspiracy theories are already being spun:)
      >

      > > *AM Herculis
      >
      > as in (AM) talk radio?

      conspiracy theories, ranting and raving

      > (cataclysmic variable, like the next three:)
      > >
      > > *AQ Mensae
      >
      > "a cue"(?)

      time to go do something (maybe an execution or a summit meeting)

      > > *FV Scuti
      >
      > "fave" (?)

      The Emmy Award nominations announced...