2094Re: Fixed star alignments (July 2, 2006)

    Jul 8 10:03 PM

      > As of noon CDT.
      >
      > Asterisks indicate fixed star alignments that weren't there [the
      week before]
      > (with a 1 00' orb).
      >

      > Saturn
      >

      > *Minchir (Sigma Hydrae)

      something that "bites"

      > Giansar (Lambda Draconis; the "poisoned place")

      where something nasty (like a cannibalistic home-invasion attack or a
      mass murder and rape) happened?

      > OJ 287 (Cancri, a blazar [gamma-ray pulsar])
      >
      > HS Puppis (cataclysmic variable)

      "hiss", "his"

      Supporters of Andres Miguel Lopez Obrador in Mexico have taken to the
      streets in protest against Felipe Calderon's apparent victory in the
      Mexican presidential election, and a former US soldier is charged with
      invading a woman's home, raping her, and killing her and her family
      while he was serving in Iraq.

      > Pluto
      >

      > Choo (Alpha Arae)
      > (this was on the page I posted about a few days ago; it was aligned
      > with Pluto last week; the name is apparently Chinese for "staff,"
      > "club," or "pestle")

      Pounding something in or down (the US election coming up? the Mexican
      election, in which Roberto Madrazo, the presidential candidate of the
      once-totally-dominant PRI, finished third, way behind AMLO and Calderon?)

      > Ceres
      >
      > Cor Piscis Austrini (Beta Piscis Austrini, marking the heart of Piscis
      > Austrinus the Southern Fish, which Robson says is similar to Pisces in
      > influence but "augments the fortunes.")

      the heart or the gills? I thought it was the heart.

      > Pallas
      >
      > *Alathfar (Mu Lyrae)
      >
      > *Alpha Scuti

      shielded from something? (Because Ken Lay died while appealing his
      conviction, chances are his conviction will be voided by the courts.
      There's a feeling that people were cheated out of justice by the Grim
      Reaper here and the conspiracy theories are already being spun:)

      > *AM Herculis

      as in (AM) talk radio?

      (cataclysmic variable, like the next three:)

      > *AQ Mensae

      "a cue"(?)

      > *FV Scuti

      "fave" (?)