1125Re: Fixed star alignments (November 27, 2005)

    Dec 1, 2005
      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

      > As of noon CST.
      >
      > Asterisks indicate alignments that didn't exist a week ago today at
      > noon CST. (As always, orbs are 1 00' or less.)
      >

      > Jupiter
      >
      > *Khambalia (Lambda Virginis)

      Charles Rigor says this star relates to public affairs (great
      popularity, possibly from social outcasts or undesirables).

      (Osama bin Laden? Bill Clinton?)

      Also, Khambalia has been said to relate to research, and some people
      in the US want Religious Right figure Ralph Reed investigated for
      unethical lobbying activities.

      > *Centaurus A (NGC 5128 Centauri)
      >
      > (a galaxy which is one of the strongest radio sources known; I have
      > "stressing" for this one)
      >

      > Saturn
      >
      > Lynx (Alpha Lyncis)
      >
      > Giansar (Lambda Draconis)
      >

      > Uranus
      >
      > Biham (Theta Pegasi)
      >
      > Sadalachbia (Gamma Aquarii)
      >
      > Pelican Nebula (IC 5070 Cygni)
      >

      > Neptune
      >
      > Alnair (Alpha Gruis)
      >
      > Hole-in-a-Cluster (NGC 6811 Cygni)
      >
      > Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)
      >

      > Pluto
      >
      > Lesath (Upsilon Scorpii)
      >
      > Beta Arae
      >
      > Little Ghost Nebula (NGC 6339 Ophiuchi)
      >

      > Ceres
      >

      > *Grumium (Xi Draconis)

      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Grumium.html

      Located in Draco's jaw, Grumium allegedly marks the Dragon's forked
      tongue in some representations of the constellation.

      It has been said by some that Bush really has said nothing new about Iraq.

      > Lesath (Upsilon Scorpii) (also aligned with Pluto)
      >
      > *Shaula (Lambda Scorpii)

      These two stars, located in Scorpius' stinger, are very close together
      and I think can be read identically (a double dose of the same influence?)

      > *Kelbalrai (Beta Ophiuchi)

      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/KelbAlrai.html

      Located in Ophiuchus' nose, its name means "the shepherd's dog."

      > *Alpha Mensae

      Frustration with the slow pace of rebuilding in New Orleans (and in
      Pakistan after the earthquake, and the way the AIDS epidemic has been
      addressed)(?).

      > Beta Arae (also aligned with Pluto)
      >

      > Pallas
      >
      > Toliman (aka Bungula, Rigilkent: Alpha Centauri)
      >
      > *Alpha Chamaeleontis

      Having to do with aligning one's stand on issues with popular opinion,
      I suspect (meaning Iraq?)

      > *The Wall (aka the Great Cluster in Hercules, M-13 Herculis)

      > Juno
      >
      > *Nihal (Beta Leporis)

      In Lepus the Hare's belly.

      The US Supreme Court is currently hearing arguments in two
      abortion-related cases; a 37-year-old woman in Georgia now sits in
      jail charged with having sex with a 15-year-old boy whose child she is
      carrying and who she married the day before she was arrested; and
      yesterday, December 1, was World AIDS Day.

      > *Hoedus II (Eta Aurigae)

      Storms, mischief; e.g., there's a tropical storm in the Atlantic right
      now, Tropical Storm Epsilon, even though the hurricane season ended
      the day before yesterday.

      In Oakland, neatly dressed black men in white shirts and ties
      vandalized and set fire to liquor stores, shouting demands that the
      sale of liquor stop.

      > Flaming Star Nebula (IC 405 Aurigae)
      >

      > Vesta
      >
      > Pollux (Beta Geminorum)
      >
      > Gomeisa (Beta Canis Minoris)
      >
      > Muscida (Omicron Ursae Majoris)

      A sensitive spot from which one attacks?

      > Wezen (Delta Canis Majoris)

      Having to keep one's feet on the ground when attacking (or asking for
      something, like a dog)(?)

      > Chiron
      >
      > Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae)
      >
      > Alpha Indi
      >
      > Bull's Eye Pulsar (SNR G54.1+0.3 Sagittae)
      >

      > North Node
      >
      > Alderamin (Alpha Cephei)
      >
      > Blue Snowball Nebula (NGC 7662 Andromedae)
      >

      > South Node
      >
      > Alchiba (Alpha Corvi)
      >
      > *Minkar (Epsilon Corvi)

      Means "nostril" (of the Crow).

      (By which the Crow smells--smells prey?)

      > *Auva (Delta Virginis)

      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Auva.html

      On Virgo's hip or abdomen; its name comes from the Arabic for "the
      barker" or "the howler."