1035Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Complex astrology

  • Derek Reveres
    Nov 8, 2005
      I do have a burnable rom at home, just no software.
      That jpsplit looks interesting, I'll have to look into that.
      And actually, I just got moved into a higher department where I do the same
      things but spend on average 10 minutes out of the hour working. So as
      soonas I finish copying out the Keys (lol) I am going to start working on
      Christian Astrology since those two are probably the hardest/longest reads
      of all the books I have.

      >From: "Martina" <merskine2@...>
      >To: <thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Complex astrology
      >Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:56:49 -0500
      >
      >You know- CD burners are pretty cheap these days,... (as low as 24.00)
      >even the CD-DVD burners are cheap,.. (under 50.00 ,..) might be worth
      >thinking of upgrading,... I lost my hardrive to a virus, and of
      >course hadn't backed up for a long time, because XP is so stable,..
      >Just think what you'll lose in personal work if your hardrive dies
      >either physically or because its infected? They are easy to install
      >yourself
      >BTW,... I've replaced a few of mine and installed them over the years.
      >Oh,.. and hard drives just die all by themselves, ya know,.. had that
      >happen
      >to the last one,...
      >
      >as for net access,.. you can always try
      >one of the free trials at AOL,.. I noticed in the bank yesterday- they had
      >the AOL disks for a free 1000 hours sitting there for the taking.
      >If only to download some goodies! If you have access to the net at work
      >you can split a zip file to fit on floppies,.. its called HJSplit and its
      >free.
      >http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/
      >
      >Martina

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic