1Hi

    Feb 26, 2005
      This group was created on February 26, 2005, at 7:15 p.m. Central
      Standard Time, in Carthage, Texas, USA.

      I use the following texts, which may or may not be easily available.

      *Brady's Book of Fixed Stars*, by Bernadette Brady

      *The Fixed Stars and Constellations In Astrology*, by Vivian E. Robson

      *The Power of Fixed Stars,* by Joseph E. Rigor

      *Die Bedeutung der Fixsterne* (English title, *Fixed Stars and Their
      Interpretation*) by Elsbeth Ebertin, Reinhold Ebertin, and Georg
      Hoffmann (translated from German to English by Irmgard Banks)

      *Astrophysical Directions*, by Michael and Margaret Erlewine

      *The Black Hole Book*, by Alex Miller-Mignone.

      We won't confine ourselves to these books; if there are any others
      that are valuable, we can certainly use those.