Play offline - Word Racer - with more options like save , levels etc

  • Antony
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi,
      I am addicted to word-racer, I cant afford to be online all the time.
      So I made a word game, "Word Link" (shareware) similar to word Racer.
      But this game "Word Link" is a single player game, with same
      functionalities, but here you have a personal high score list and two
      game modes and option of saving the game to replay later.
      you can download the game from yoogi.com
      at
      http://word-games.yoogi.com

      Also try some other word games and puzzle games from my site yoogi.com

      Thanks,
      Tony