Re: blackcat

  • willycrash63
    Message 1 of 103 , Sep 3, 2000
      as usual,these clubs never have any
      activity.makes me wonder why people start yahoo clubs.theres
      gotta be like 10 fireworks clubs and no on posts to any
      of them more often that every other month.sad
      really,i supoose everyone is in a little house on the
      prarie fan appreciation chat room arguing about whether
      nelly olasson is gettin' any on the side with the
      blacksmith.its a sad world i tell you.
    • itcraz
      Message 103 of 103 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see most
        fireworks be legal in PA, email your State represenative
        and let them know or email me at chrb02@... and I
        can send you a petition to sign. I need help geting
        support from the public every letter or signature counts.