Re: were is joe

  • mrebeiro70
    Message 1 of 103 , May 10 2:49 PM
      I am also looking for Joe. I met him last year
      through Ebay and I got everything I paid for. I even got
      a bonus! He`s a good guy.<br>I just checked his
      Ebay account and his email address doesnt work anymore
      and it looks like he hasent had any transactions in
      the last few months.<br><br>I sure hope he didnt get
      in any trouble.
    • itcraz
      Message 103 of 103 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see most
        fireworks be legal in PA, email your State represenative
        and let them know or email me at chrb02@... and I
        can send you a petition to sign. I need help geting
        support from the public every letter or signature counts.