still dont got em

  • patdarat84
    Message 1 of 103 , Dec 4, 1999
      i never recieved my fireworks in which i paid
      almost 15 bucks for. its been over like 3 months. i
      ordered them off of ebay from Cappus123 and he still
      hasnt sent my shippment, i bought 1 gross of bottle
      rockets and a bag of m150's and he still didnt send, i
      got ripped off, dont buy from him.<br>-Pat
    • itcraz
      Message 103 of 103 , Jan 26, 2002
        If you live in PA and would like to see most
        fireworks be legal in PA, email your State represenative
        and let them know or email me at chrb02@... and I
        can send you a petition to sign. I need help geting
        support from the public every letter or signature counts.