FW: As Seen in The Ladies Home Journal!

  • Miranda Martens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      FW: As Seen in The Ladies Home Journal!

      I recently read about the very popular savings system that is being offered at
      http://discounts4food.com According to the article in The Ladies Home Journal
      the system is currently being used in over 4,000,000 homes throughout the USA. I
      signed up last week and my husband Jim and I used the grocery part of this
      sampler kit last night for the first time. We did our usual weekly shopping
      which always costs us in the $ 180 - $ 200 range. We purchased what we always do
      but because of this program the bill was only $ 28.86! We were absolutely
      stunned at the savings. So we went back home unpacked the groceries and decided
      to try out the restaurant part of the program. We were able to eat at one of the
      chain restaurants and saved 50% off the entire bill. All I can say is this is a
      Great Program!

      Miranda