this is so cool!

  • brittney.steele7126@yippye.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      You know guys, its certainly been a very very long time, I just realised yesterday that its been almost 12 mnths since I last went out with anyone special ;). but lets forget that, better to focus on whats happening in the future i think, and I am certinaly happy to share that tonight i'll finally be heading out with someone :) . I've had a bit of a bad run trying to find anyone decent to go out with, so when I found her on here http://www.getfoundnow.info/ebsty I was pretty damn happy. Wish me luck guys, but i doubt i'll need it ;)