SAFE EMAIL BROADCASTER - bulk mailer - advertise better

  • contact_mike2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi,

      I'm Mike. Do you have trouble advertising your product, service or
      announcement? Don't warry. I know a great adress where you can go and
      buy an incredible Email Broadcaster. It's realy worth it !

      I am also in the webdesigning area ! If you need to create your own
      site, I'm the man to call !

      If you are interested, contact me at contact_mike2003@...

      Best wishes