The Fireworks Club is MOVING!

  • cappus123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      The management of this Yahoo! group has become so riddled with odd
      email addresses for which I have forgotten the passwords years ago...
      therefore, with my renewed interest to revitalize this group, I have
      moved it to a new location:

      The group is titled THE FIREWORKS CLUB, and I will be actively
      recruiting membership from people who are truly interested in this
      great American hobby. Management will also be more diligent in its
      care of this group.

      In the meantime, the old Fireworks club group will remain so as to
      preserve its archives. I hope to see you all at the new group.

      Celebrate your Holidays safely,

      Joe
      Group founder/moderator
      The Fireworks Club