modify

  • gnarkill8020
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Does any one know any other piccolo pete modify
      I need some

      Thanks
    • gnarkill8020
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        here is one that works good

        Bottle rocket

        1.stick
        2.piccolo pete
        3.pliers
        4.tape

        ok first take the pliers and crush the top of the p. p. so it has a
        little point. then take it out of the holder and tape it upside down
        onto the stick. then put the rocket into a pipe or something like
        that and light. it flys kinda high and then explodes.

        I need some more ways of modifying them

        thanks