Not receiving emails

  • ponak64
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Just wondering why I'm not getting e-mail from the group. can someone tell me what's going on with this?
    • joseph Cripe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        I haven't received emails recently either, and I'm the moderator of the group. It's possible that nobody has posted recently, which is typical right after the 4th of July. I'll look into it though, and make sure our status is such that we can receive posted emails.

        Joe Cripe

        ponak64 <ponak64@...> wrote:
        Just wondering why I'm not getting e-mail from the group. can someone tell me what's going on with this?

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT