How loud are M-98/M60/M150 novelty crackers?

  • redbanger88
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      I've been looking at some of the M-80 knockoff crackers, and was
      wondering how loud they are? I don't care about their explosive power
      all that much, but if they are louder than any of my Rollercoaster
      brand 1.5-inchers I might buy some.
    • jetsfan1269
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
        M-60's are pretty loud. For regular firecrackers plain black cats
        are probably the best. The loudest crackers i've used are Orion
        Brand "Safety Crackers" they are the same thing as water dynamite.