What does everyone have for the 4th?

  • jetsfan1269
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2003
      Hey everyone,
      Just wondering if everyone has bought all their fireworks
      for the 4th and what you are going to get.
    • jon doe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2003
        I have several cases of heavyweights and artillery shells as well as
        regular multi-shot items.
        of corse I own a small store and will sell 75% of it.
        I have been testing fireworks for the past 4 weeks.
        I highly reccomend the new black cat heavyweight called Green with
        envy

        --- In thefireworksclub@yahoogroups.com, jetsfan1269 <no_reply@y...>