fave quotes

  • papa_lazarou4
    Message 1 of 122 , Apr 26, 2001
      i'm bored so i'm just gonna write down my
      favouritist quotes.<br><br>TED:I'll just knock very quietly
      on the door.<br>DOUGAL:right. So's you won't wake
      them up.<br>TED:no, i'll have to wake them up so they
      can let us in<br>DOUGAL-shouldn't you just knock
      loudly then?<br><br>"He tripped on a paving slab and one
      of his knecaps fell off"<br><br>"sheep, like all
      wool bearing animals, instinctively travel North,
      where it's cold and won't be so stuffy"<br><br>"Can
      i've this duck?!"<br><br>TED-not unless you have any
      sheep tea, ha ha ha.<br>MRS
      DOYLE-yes.<br>TED-what?<br>MRS DOYLE-i do have some sheep tea in the kitchen.
    • la_yuya5528
      Message 122 of 122 , Jul 14, 2003
        I've discovered Father Ted last march on a Father Ted Marathon that
        BBC America broadcasted.

        It wasn't until May of this year that I really got hooked! I became
        a Ted Head overnight.

        But the saddest part was when I found out that Dermot Morgan passed 5
        years ago.......it broke my heart. What a loss for all of us, his
        family and friends as well....

        Anyway, I'm glad that I have the DVD's. I've had some Father Ted
        Nights at home and introducing the series to a lot of my friends.
        Not only that they laughed big time, they also bought the DVD's as
        well.

        So don't be surprised if you see some posts placed by me....you can
        count on that.

        Best regards,
        La Yuya