Re: Hi lady_faran

  • Brandon Grein
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      -Thank you for your comments.
      The Dragon Riders of Pern is definitely in my top ten favorites, Along
      with The Rift War Saga, by Raymond Feist and The Spellsinger series.

      I like books where it is easy to become the main character.

    • lady_faran
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        No problem, I can't wait to read the next one. I love it when I can
        become the main character also and feel what they are feeling.