Thursday, March 3, 2011

  • jim B
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      couldn't sleep.  Titus pestered me into getting up to let him out. put on some music. burned Best Of The Cocteau Twins CDs a few days ago. turned out to be 5 full discs, and i left a few songs  out. i should make another disc, for sure. Best of the Best....rained all day. very quiet tonight. new moon tomorrow. thinking about Michael Page tonight. how he loved the night. the quiet. he couldn't take life during the day. ran into crazy young blonde homeless queen again tonight. gorgeous hair, i keep wondering if it's extensions..but it doesn't look like it. she's very angry and possibly dangerous.  i hope he gets some help. i told him i was mentally ill the other night. 'i'm mentally ill, too',  he responded before threatening me. well, i guess i'm getting bored with this right now....