state of the state of the state

  • jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 11:49 AM

      yesterday it re-occurred to me....if there was no crime, there would be no need for the Banking Industry...or Security Agencies, or the Military....seems like crime creates alot of business......so, it doesn't seem exactly in their best interest to solve the crime problem.....along the same lines....i'm sure Coca Cola and all the other water purveyors would just love it if all the world's water was horribly polluted. they could sell a lot more bottled water.....and then they could work on selling us air, too....