ISO testers for my recycled wool breast pads (milk diapers)

  • smroczka@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      I'm ISO testers for my recycled wool breast pads (milk diapers) I have
      them marked for 5.00 in my HC store. If you'd like to be a tester and
      give me feedback. Please purchase them test them an let me know what
      you think.
      Sandi
      Visit my HC Store Http://hyenacart.com/ScrappyNappy for wool shorties, longies and mama items. All hand-made, also some items are made of recycle wool.