Thickets merch news

  • Toren Atkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be adding the new black
      T-shirts (also in girlie sizes) to the Thickets inventory in the next
      few days. Also, JUST FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST our "Greasy Spawn"
      toques are marked down to $5! You can thank the new property
      management company buying my apartment building and evicting everyone
      in it for the clearance price!

      I'll send another update when the new shirts are up.

      http://stores.ebay.com/Dead-Space-God
      And always remember, if you want to forgo the eBay markups and buy
      direct through me, you can do so.

      ---------
      The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets perform their greatest show ever
      Saturday August 18 with THOR at the Lamplighter Pub, Vancouver BC.

      Toren Atkinson
      illustration: http://mypage.uniserve.ca/~thickets/spamart.htm
      voiceover: http://mypage.uniserve.ca/~thickets/spamfilm.htm
      music: www.thickets.net
      302-1015 W 13th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1N1