[TDE] New Amitabha Sutra Book: The Sutra Protected & Kept In Mind By All Buddhas
Get book @ http://thedailyenlightenment.com/2012/10/get-amitabha-sutra-here
The cover is printed on FSC™ certified paper from Responsible Forestry.
The pages are printed on paper from 100% elemental chlorine-free pulp,
sourced from carefully managed and renewed forests.
Meritorious Virtues Of Printing Sutras
- Of various past created transgressions, light ones will be instantly eradicated, and heavy ones will be lightened.
- Always receive support and protection from auspicious gods, and not receive harm from all epidemics, disasters of water and fire, robbers, arms [fights and wars] and imprisonment.
- All with grudges from past lives will receive benefits of the Dharma, and attain liberation, forever avoiding suffering from seeking of revenge.
- Yakṣas and evil ghosts will be unable to invade, and poisonous snakes, tigers and wolves will be unable to harm.
- One’s mind will attain comfort, with days without danger and nights without nightmares. One’s countenance will be radiant, with abundant bodily strength and auspicious undertakings.
- Sincerely offering the Dharma, although without wishes and requests, clothing and food will naturally be abundant. One’s family will be harmonious, with blessings and prosperity lasting for a long time.
- Practising what one preaches, there will be rejoice from humans and devas. No matter where one goes, there will always be reverence by the masses with overflowing sincerity.
- Those foolish will transform to be wise. Those ill will gain health. Those beset with difficulties will gain progress. Those who do not wish to be female will swiftly transform to be male on the day retribution ends.
- One will forever leave the evil paths, receive birth in good paths with upright appearance, surpassing talents, blessings and prosperity.
- One will be able to help all sentient beings plant good roots, with sentient beings’ minds as great fields of merit, and attain immeasurable supreme fruits. Where born, one will always attain sight of Buddhas and hear the Dharma until the Three Wisdoms [Learning, Contemplation and Cultivation] grow greatly, and the six supernormal powers are personally realised, swiftly attaining Buddhahood.