What If There Is No Triple Gem?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      TheDailyEnlightenment.com Weekly 03.04.08

      Get this newsletter | TDE-Weekly Archive
      Click here if you do not see pictures below

      Realisation:
      What If There Is No Triple Gem?

      http://www.thedailyenlightenment.com/pics/77.gif

      The precious Triple Gem leads you to discover the precious Triple Gem within.
      - stonepeace

      What if the Buddha isn't enlightened?
      He is still the most kind and wise one I know.
      He is still the one most worth emulating.
      Even if there is no knower of truth, I shall seek to know it.
      Thankfully though, I have much faith in the Buddha within.
      Namo Buddhaya!

      What if the Dharma isn't true?
      It is still the most sensible teaching I know.
      It is still that most worth realising.
      Even if there is no truth known, I shall seek to know it.
      Thankfully though, I have much confidence in the Dharma within.
      Namo Dharmaya!

      What if the Sangha isn't perfect?
      It is still the most respectable community I know.
      It is still that most worth supporting.
      Even if there is no cultivator for the truth, I shall seek to know it.
      Thankfully though, I have much reverence for the Sangha within.
      Namo Sanghaya!
      – Shen Shi'an

      The Triple Gem ultimately guides us to become the Triple Gem. - stonepeace

      Related article: The Triple Gem
      Share your articles and comments at
      comment@thedailyenlightenment .com
      Review: Response (1) | (2) to "What Keep Us From Greatness?"
      More Realisation Articles

      To subscribe to the above, email tde-intl-subscribe@yahoogroups.com TDE-Weekly is a free Buddhist inspiration e-newsletter. You can support us by contributing news and articles, and by encouraging friends to join. Contributions, suggestions and queries are welcomed at comment<at>TheDailyEnlightenment.com The information within the articles need not represent TDE-Weekly's views. The copyright of the articles belong to the authors.